Wednesday, July 28, 2010

salt

Who is Evelyn Salt? Russian spy? Maybe. Framed CIA agent? Maybe. Babe? Yes. Foreign baby loving husband stealer? Yes. Oh wait, thats just Angelina. So I've been looking forward to Salt for quite awhile. Although I'm not the biggest Angelina fan in real life, you can't deny she's a good actress. She may kiss her brother, wear her ex-husband's vile of blood around her neck, and have 62959248 babies from 92967805 countries, but I'm still diggin that rockin' bod. All in all I enjoyed Salt. Some nice action sequences, good stunts, and babes-a-plenty! Liev Schreiber plays CIA agent Winter. I honestly have no idea why the women in this world don't swoon over Liev Schreiber as much as I do! Even when he played a murderous mutant in X-Men I was all about it. Not only is he incredibly foxy, but that voice kills me. So deep. So raspy. If I had the privilege of being his mate I'd feel like I was with a real man. Not like all these other boys. Man versus boy. Liev Schreiber versus Nick Jonas. Now that I've dissected and sexually degraded the male star of the movie I can get back to Salt. The movie was a nice action popcorn flick. There was a little history lesson and is she isn't/she going on so it definitely kept the mind open. Just a little fun fact for you little idiots. The role of Angelina Jolie as Evelyn Salt was originally supposed to be male and go to Tom Cruise. Thank your lucky stars we didn't need to see that brainwashed scientological freak again anytime soon. Your Risky Business days are over. Now you're just with Dawson's leftovers. Anyways, I think the movie kept us guessing and kept our attention pretty well. I think they could have gone about describing the history of the Russian spies and their place in this country a little better. It seemed a little random, but I suppose it all ties together in the end. Angelina did a good job as always and made me wish I could kick some ass like that. That would be so sweet for someone to just like pick on you or try and mug you and then all a sudden you beat their ass. That would be bomb diggity. The movies a good old cat and mouse game, but with a little more substance. And I think we could all use a little more substance and a little less Nicholas Sparks bullshit. Okay I'm gonna shut up now. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend I think this would be a nice little flick to catch together. Dietz and Pooty would have been curled up next to you the whole time. Then again they're freaks. Aren't we all?

Mr. Winter you'd melt my snow any day

No comments:

Post a Comment