100% one of the best new shows of the season. Absolutely hilarious in every way. For anyone who doesn't watch this show I recommend you start right now. It really depicts how much the American family has changed in the past few decades. We have the openly gay couple, with the hilariously flamboyant Cameron. The older man, formerly known as Ted Bundy, with his extremely hot younger wife, Gloria. The dad, Phil, who tries to be cool and hip with his daughter and her boyfriend, calling him nicknames like D Money. Phil is the perfect man for me. I would do anything to meet a man who is exactly like him, or just to actually marry Ty Burrell would be just fine with me too. He is such a nerd and his humor is so awful that its absolutely perfect. I'm pretty sure he would throw Lord of the Rings viewing parties and think its actually cool. Another great character on the show is Gloria's son Manny. He is so adorable and so funny for his age. I'm pretty sure Manny is just a spanish version of BD. The suave young kid looking for love and offering advice to older women. For sure BD. Do you think he will try to woo women with bottles of wine and conversation like BD too? The other character that you need to watch for is Cameron. Cameron is married to his male partner and now has an adopted daughter. He really has no idea what social norms are and plays dress up with his daughter for every holiday, even making her black for MLK Day. I think my friend Johnny is gonna be just like him once I birth John Jr. I'll go off to work my 9-5 while he teaches our daughter how to make his next flannel jacket.
Click this link to watch a little preview of my main man:
PhilBelow is Phil, Cameron, and Manny.

No comments:
Post a Comment