Best. Movie. Of. All. Time. Of the things I really enjoy in life, one of them to to spread the word of a good movie. I am very passionate about this because when something makes me happy or impacts me I want to make sure everyone has that same opportunity. This movie fucking rocks. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck not only star in this movie, but also won an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay. Some people might not think Ben is the best actor, but you've gotta give him props for this. Theres some great speeches and great one liners that really make this movie. And of course, every girl wants to save the guy from his dark past. Too bad not even a boy with a dark past will talk to me and give me the chance. I'm a big fan or Matt Damon and Robin Williams, which makes their bond in this movie even more touching. The only downfall of this movie is casting Minnie Driver as the lead woman. What the fuck were they smoking when they cast her? She has the voice of a tranny and looks like she could be Matt Damon's mom. He's far too sexy for that. Stellan Skarsgard is pretty annoying too, but all is forgiven knowing he produced such a sexy son, mostly known as Eric Northman from True Blood. I really think this is a movie everyone will enjoy, thats if you haven't already had the pleasure of seeing it. It's funny, sad, and totally unique. It received Oscar nominations for Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best Director, and a few others you could probably give two shits about. Either way it looks like I wasn't the only one that enjoyed it. Too bad Titanic wasn't a year later. Robbed them blind.
How do you like them apples?
2011 Summer Vacation Overview
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment