Well, after several attempts to bring ifwasebert back to life, I failed. It seems it has been compromised. Probably because I am so very popular some little snakes have attacked my blog diverting it to other websites and ads when attempting to read it. So, nobody likes to deal with that crap so I've decided to just import my old blog into a new one. Don't worry this blog is still an ode to Ebert, but I will use his first name instead, that being Roger. I hope this blog works out better than the last one, for all my loyal followers. Maybe my fan base will even expand this time! Since I'm honestly too hungover to move and incredibly bored I will probably post again tonight, possibly while I'm watching the highly anticipated Lifetime original Who is Clark Rockefeller! Happy reading my little freaks.
What a cool dude.
2011 Summer Vacation Overview
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment